What Every Future Missionary and Their Parents Need to Know
Be prepared to serve Him.
The Lord has called His laborers to the vineyard for this last great harvest. Youth today are blessed with more opportunities and resources for missionary work than ever before, but there are also many more distractions. This clear and captivating guide helps lay the foundation for future missionaries and their families.
Learn how to
- Be willing and capable of full-time service
- Prepare to go through the temple
- Live in a new culture, from the MTC to the mission field
- Develop relationships and skills
- Return and adapt to post-mission life
From deciding to serve to maintaining the vision after the mission, this book assists future missionaries and parents in preparing to hasten the work.
Available April 2016!